Hello fellow disc doggers!
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to holding a disc, a disc dog club is a valuable resource.
You don’t have to be a member to play at any of our events. We welcome everyone who wants to play with their pups.
But as the saying goes, membership does have its advantages.
- Discounts on disc orders and select merchandise.
- Discounted entry fees at select disc dog events.
- Discounted year-end banquet.
- Eligible for prizes and giveaways.
*All discounts are subject to change and restrictions may apply
What’s required to be a member?
Membership requires that you be a resident of Florida and attend at least one event and that membership fees are paid in full.
Members are expected to act in accordance with DDOM Bylaws. A copy of the Bylaws can be given by request.
Yearly Membership Costs:
- Individual Membership $25
- Couples Membership $35
- Family Membership $45
People competing for their first season are given “Provisional Membership”. This is free membership for up to 3 practices to encourage new members.
UpDog League – BiteClub
A four week UpDog league!!
Compete locally and globally!
An Outdoor Socially Distant Event – Limited Spaces Available
Practice the games while:
- Earning team achievements on your UpDog profile for game and career accomplishments!
- Earning AKC titles (Exclusive to UpDog)
Create a TEAM on the UpDog Website if you would like your achievements & points recorded:
In Bite Club EVERY ONE becomes heroes. EVERY ONE plays, EVERY ONE counts when we settle scores. EVERY ONE has FUN! – These are the rules of Bite Club.